In 2012 we started our Fleet Service division to provide a full service fleet maintenance solution for the transport industry. Over time, this division of TRS has branched into a number of new areas and today operates as much more than just a repairer of commercial vehicles. Fleet Service is involved in all areas related to the service, repair and maintenance.
TRS Fleet Service’s aim is to function as a ‘one stop shop’ for its customers, taking care of all their sales, service and repair requirements, providing both customer satisfaction and peace of mind.
Unique to the transport industry, TRS Fleet Service is tailored to the customers needs, from ad hoc service and repairs, to scheduled preventative maintenance or us taking care of the maintenance and repair of all facets of a customers fleet so they can stay focused on running their business.
TRS Fleet Service specialises in:
- Scheduled Truck and Trailer Servicing
- Authorised Heavy Vehicle inspection station for Road Worthiness and defect lifting
- Mobile servicing and Roadside repair available
- Pick up and delivery service of truck and trailers available if required*
- General mechanical repairs
- Engine, transmission and drive line repairs and service
- Total fleet management
- Fixed price service and maintenance contracts
*pick up & drop off within 10km radius.