• CFC-free refrigerant R134a, GWP 1430
• Digital touch-screen thermostat
• Water-resistant lockable control panel
• Suction line cooled compressor
• Automatic electric defrosting
• Weatherproof electrical plug and socket
• Pre-wired cable to connect the door
• Pre-wired cable to connect the light
inside the trailer
• Oval wall light and light bulb
• Eco-friendly CFC-free refrigerant,
minimal energy consumption
• Plug & play installation – easy handling,
• Premium-quality, German engineering
• Weather-resistant, robust construction
• Bluetooth module available
• Reliable and quiet operation
• Low maintenance
• Low weight
• Elegant and timeless design
– First 12-months warranty on parts
– Additional 12 months on parts only
– Fast spare parts’ selection and
Our units consist of two parts: the condenser on the outside and the evaporator on the inside of the trailer.
Both parts are mounted on an insulating core and form an easy to install a plug-and-play unit.
We use the same casing for all our refrigeration units standardising the size of the cutout for all trailers.
The casing is made of powder-coated steel sheet including a shapely front hood made of ABS plastic.
An electronic controller monitors and regulates the operating temperature. Automatic periodic defrosting is provided by a programmable electronic thermostat and an electronic thawing-off device. Behind the lockable operating cover, you will find a control switch and a light switch for the interior lighting of the refrigeration trailer.
In September 2014 TRS und GOVI GmbH signed the contract for the exclusive distribution rights for GOVI products in Australia.