Do you want to remain flexible and spontaneously decide whether to use your trailer for freezing or cooling?
Don’t worry! Arktik 2000P could be exactly what you are looking for.
This unit has been designed to give insulated trailers maximum flexibility.
The temperature can be adjusted from -20 °C to 10 °C. This way, the unit can be used for both freezing and cooling.
If you plan to use the trailer for rental service, this could be a great advantage.
• CFC-free refrigerant R452A, GWP
• Digital touch screen thermostat
• Water-resistant lockable control panel
• Suction line cooled compressor
• Automatic hot gas defrosting
• Weatherproof electrical plug and socket
• Pre-wired cable to connect door
• Pre-wired cable to connect light
• Oval wall light and light bulb
• Eco-friendly CFC-free refrigerant,
minimum energy consumption
• Plug & play installation – easy handling,
• Premium-quality, German engineering
• Weather-resistant, robust construction
• Bluetooth module available
• Reliable and quiet operation
• Low maintenance
• Low weight
• Elegant, timeless design
– First 12-months warranty on parts
– Additional 12 months on parts only
– Fast spare parts’ selection and
Our units consist of two parts: the condenser on the outside and the evaporator on the inside of the trailer.
Both parts are mounted on an insulating core and form an easy to install a plug-and-play unit.
We use the same casing for all our refrigeration units standardising the size of the cutout for all trailers.
The casing is made of powder-coated steel sheet including a shapely front hood made of ABS plastic.
An electronic controller monitors and regulates the operating temperature.
Automatic periodic defrosting is provided by a programmable electronic thermostat and an electronic thawing-off device.
Behind the lockable operating cover, you will find a control switch and a light switch for the interior lighting of the refrigeration trailer.